BeerRun and BeerRun Light are used by craft breweries of all sizes. Our solutions run in a browser as well as a desktop application. After a small start-up fee, clients pay only a monthly subscription that includes unlimited users and roles as well as support. Our pay-as-you-grow pricing is based on your production volume.
BeerRun and BeerRun Light empower you to:
- Plan your batches
- View schedules and ingredient forecasts
- Purchase ingredients and email POs
- Enter bills and upload scanned images of them
- Enter sales orders and email invoices
- File your TTB Excise Returns and Brewer’s Report of Operations with a single click
Sync with your existing accounting software. The sync engine runs on a timer (or manually) to post your invoices and bills. Every sync integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks Online, Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.
We own the IP 100% and have written every line of code from scratch. We use open source (Java, MySQL, and Adobe Flex). Our code is structured so the program is light on resources — and it cruises at high speed, regardless of user number or database size.
Extended functions are fully integrated:
- Distributor Portal‘s front end is an e-store that your third-party distributors can use to place and modify orders, as well as view their past orders and invoice history. The back end is a full-featured distributor relationship module.
- BrewPad is a native iPad app that helps you run your brewhouse operations without paperwork.
- KegMaster provides a cost-effective way for you to view which kegs are on-site, which ones are off-site, what company they’re with, and how long they’ve been away.
BeerRun is a browser- and desktop-app-based system with no menus. Every user sees only the buttons they need or are allowed. Step-by-step wizards prevent errors and simplify processes. The program is hardened with approvals at every stage. The auto-sync posts to your existing accounting software. TTB Excise & Brewer’s Report of Operations filing is automated.
Check out the top ten reasons to use BeerRun — and download our white paper on Making the Move to Brewery Management Software. It’s loaded with useful ideas, including a ‘due diligence’ checklist that’s a terrific resource for evaluating and implementing any business management solution. Contact us for more info!