BeerRun: Planning Functionality — Allocate SO to FG or WIP
- When you create a sales order, it appears in the pending column in the Create Batch window.
- When you approve it, it moves over to the confirmed column.
- You can allocate it to Finished Goods; the FGs are then no longer available to sell and the pending quantity is reduced.
- You can allocate to batches that:
- Have not yet started brewing
- Are brewing
- Are yet to be packed
- The revised batch order appears, showing the customer name and sales order.
Check out the top ten reasons to use BeerRun — and download our white paper on Making the Move to Brewery Management Software. It’s loaded with useful ideas, including a ‘due diligence’ checklist that’s a terrific resource for evaluating and implementing any business management solution. Contact us for more info!