Top Ten Reasons To Use BeerRun & BeerRun Light
1. BeerRun feels like a luxury car, not like the cockpit of a plane. Push one button and you’re driving. We design our solutions with Apple-like simplicity, so complexity disappears under the hood.
2. We offer the full BeerRun suite as well as BeerRun Light — a streamlined version designed for small breweries and start-ups. It has the same engine and overall architecture as our flagship solution, but simpler workflows (and even lower pricing).
3. WYSIWYG! No manuals are needed and there are no drop-down menus where you can get lost or stuck.
4. Do accounting functions in accounting; manufacturing and inventory functions in BeerRun.
5. Wizard approach:
- 1 box at a time (no 2-box dilemmas)
- It flows like you think and act in real life
- It has a highly customizable interface (the buttons you don’t need disappear like they never existed)
6. It’s wicked fast! Our solutions are built on structured code — like lego, not spaghetti.
7. It loads in HTML5, giving you a smooth and luxurious ride.
8. We update and enhance our solutions in response to client input:
- You are always on the latest release
- We went live in 2011 and are now on v8
9. It is developed and supported by an innovative, world-class team.
10. BeerRun rocks! We have clients throughout the US and Canada.
- Tame the spreadsheet beast.
- No more silos — information flows seamlessly between departments so your team can work together efficiently.
- Manage operations and inventory from your web browser, with real-time information and 360° visibility.
- Automate and simplify manual tasks and work-arounds that waste time and limit productivity.
- Integrate with small-business accounting programs (QuickBooks, Sage 50, Xero) while offsetting their limitations, so there’s no need to implement an all-in-one ERP system.
- Keep your costs down while maximizing profitability.
Check out the top ten reasons to use BeerRun — and download our white paper on Making the Move to Brewery Management Software. It’s loaded with useful ideas, including a ‘due diligence’ checklist that’s a terrific resource for evaluating and implementing any business management solution. Contact us for more info!