BeerRun’s strengths reflect our customer-driven design philosophy. Its features and functions are based on input from users; and we’re not constrained by an accounting platform. This means that brewing professionals are steering BeerRun’s development — and every client benefits from every enhancement.
- Click the information icon in product help.
- Open a ticket from inside BeerRun. It gets routed to the developers, who jump on it and respond with one word: done — all before you get in to work the next morning. Often, the developers will also provide you with video analysis of the issue, showing the next steps that you need to take.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service representative will promptly respond.
- Know that you will automatically be on the latest version for every one of BeerRun’s new releases. To update quickly, go to your browser tab to view the version. A prompt will tell you to flush your cache and log in again. Don’t worry about your data; with every new release, BeerRun carefully migrates your data so you have a seamless user experience.
- Look in your email for your weekly backup. BeerRun proactively maintains the system to keep your information secure.
- Emergency Support: 844-283-BEER
- Service Operational Hours: 7 x 24 x 365, subject to maintenance hours
- Support Hours: Support personnel staffed Monday through Friday, 11:30 am to 7:30 pm (ET)
Check out the top ten reasons to use BeerRun — and download our white paper on Making the Move to Brewery Management Software. It’s loaded with useful ideas, including a ‘due diligence’ checklist that’s a terrific resource for evaluating and implementing any business management solution.