BeerRun’s KegMaster module is a barcode scanning system that allows you to cost-effectively manage your kegs. Rather than track their location, it enables you to manage and view status — i.e. which kegs are on site, which ones are off site, with whom and for how long:
- Brewery adds kegs, specifying size and scanning bar code #
- Can view list of all kegs; button = green to indicate kegs are in the building
- When shipping, scan the bar codes; a new page is added to BoL showing keg #
- Keg list button = amber to show kegs have left the building
- List shows distributor, BoL date, days out and view BoL icon
- When days exceed x (e.g. 30), button = red to show keg is past due
- Auto-generate email to distributor with pdf attachment showing all kegs past due
- Receive kegs back by scanning bar code; button goes green; generate Kegs Received voucher and credit memo
- Credit memo syncs to accounting software
- Reports by keg and distributor
Need barcode labels or nameplates for your kegs?
We have partnered with Metalcraft Inc., the leader in property identification solutions since 1950. They offer several types of affordable, permanent tags and labels made specifically for kegs. Contact us for more info!