BeerRun Included Functionality
BeerRun’s extended functions are fully integrated:
- BrewPad: This is an iPad-native app that enables clients to run brewhouse operations with a portable touchscreen interface. Go paperless!
- Distributor Portal: This module enables third-party distributors to place their orders via an E-store shopping cart — so you can grow without adding employees. There is no need for an inside sales staff to answer phones, receive faxes/emails, manually enter orders into BeerRun or send confirmations.
- Fintech: an electronic funds-transfer system for alcoholic beverage sales that’s much more affordable to use than American Express or other merchant processors.
- Overhead: an automatic way to factor your overhead into the cost of your finished beer for accurate balance sheet inventory costs.
- Forecast: the best way for you to keep on top of production through a range of forecasting options. Forecast by beer type, revenue, packaging needs, BBL and case equivalents. Compare actuals to forecasts to help you see what works best for your brewery.
- KegMaster: Loss or theft of kegs is a big problem that boils down to logistics and economics. They’re easy targets because they can be lost or stolen at many points in the supply chain; and their secondary market value is higher than the deposit you collect, but lower than your cost. Megabreweries can afford RFID technology to solve this problem, but microbreweries need a solution that’s more cost-effective.
- Multi-State TTB Reporting: For clients who own multiple breweries, we install BeerRun at each site; and develop a custom Sync Engine Switch to post transactions from all sites to a single QuickBooks file as multiple classes (or in different QuickBooks files in HQ).
Check out the top ten reasons to use BeerRun — and download our white paper on Making the Move to Brewery Management Software. It’s loaded with useful ideas, including a ‘due diligence’ checklist that’s a terrific resource for evaluating and implementing any business management solution.